|clockwise from top left|
1. Road tripping with my little sister included a stop at the Garden of Eden.
2. The best gyro I have had in years at The College Avenue Deli.
3. I had a good hair day. It's the little things, right?
4. I got to squeeze this little guy. So so cute.
5. Digging through old pictures with my Mom. Hello, Dorothy Hamill haircut.
6. I practiced some jewelry making skills that my sister taught me.
Too be fair, this post contains pictures from the last two weeks.
I'm not usually so well traveled.
What did you do this week? Anything exciting?